Monday, July 11, 2022

The DEATH and REBIRTH of America

For quite a while I have been getting a rumbling in my spirit that the United States of America needs to undergo a simulated death and rebirth. In my soul I didn't want to accept that (the Death part!). I suspect what is coming will be bad, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. [But (the Lord says), we still have not gotten to 2 Chronicles 7 :14: (as a people). God is going to bring COMPLETE HEALING but first there must be a COMPLETE HUMBLING.]

Then a couple weeks ago I heard a well-known prophet say, "...the USA will undergo a near-death experience," and something connected inside of me.

The Holy Spirit reminded me of my own near-death experience in 1984. After a severe accident and an emergency surgery to save my life, I was moved to ICU. Terry, my young wife, was told that my chances for making it through the night were very slim. Our pastors and other church members who had surrounded her for hours with prayer during the surgery had begun to slack off. My body (hooked up to multiple wires and tubes) began to convulse wildly (due to having undergone severe trauma over a period of almost 12 hours, and having received 17 units of blood through transfusion). My wife watched this horror show, feeling helpless. Although it was late, she hurried to a pay phone and roused my pastor out of sleep. "Everyone has stopped praying! Please let everyone know they need to keep praying!"

A pastor was soon at the hospital, and we were never again without a pastor there until I received a better prognosis.

A few days later when I regained consciousness, Terry was recounting to me everything that had transpired since I had been thrown out of a moving vehicle across three lanes of traffic. When she got to the part about what happened in ICU--my body thrashing and convulsing--I recalled it distinctly, but I remembered watching it like a bystander from somewhere near the ceiling. My spirit had been hovering and watching what was happening, though I do not remember any fear or even concern about it.

"In the same way," says the Lord, "those who are with me will be protected from fear or disturbance during what is about to transpire. You will be kept in peace by my Spirit (Isaiah 26:3-6)," says the Lord. "Even as those who were being delivered of unclean spirits by my Son would sometimes thrash and convulse to the horror of the onlookers (some even appeared to have died when the demons were gone out), so it will be as the USA, the  apple of my eye, will appear to undergo a traumatic shaking.

"However, my disciples, who were working with me then, casting out Satan, were not afraid at all. They were at peace. They  knew what was happening--they saw what was unseen by others.

"So shall those be who are standing with me in this hour. Others will say, 'This is the end!' but those who have their senses trained will be unruffled. They are protected in the secret place. That is, they know the SECRET, they SEE the UNSEEN--that this is NOT the DEATH of AMERICA, but rather a casting out of SATAN for her AWAKENING, REBIRTH and TRANSFORMATION.

"And so it will come to pass, as the Apostle predicted, 'The God of PEACE will shortly CRUSH SATAN under your feet, as you are surrounded by my favor (Romans 16:20)!'"

No comments: